About this program:
Do you know what a bagpiper is?
A bagpiper is a person who:
- Can play a list of tunes by memory on the bagpipe.
- Can learn and develop their own music.
- Can set up and maintain a set of bagpipes.
YOU DON’T NEED A SET OF BAGPIPES TO START THIS PROJECT!!! You need this book, a practice chanter and a teacher to get started.
What you'll learn in the program:
- How to read music and rhythm
- You'll learn to play the most common bagpipe tunes; The Mass Band Tunes.
- You'll learn tunes in all genres of bagpipe music
- You'll learn how to develop your technique using tunes.
- You'll learn enough skill to justify purchasing a set of bagpipes at some point.
- You'll have 74 tunes in this book to potentially develop.
The Bagpipe is a difficult instrument to take on by yourself. The best option for you to get started is "The Getting Started Program" which is the first option.